Croydon, London, England
Detailed Planning Application Information and Listed Building Consent Application
The proposed development for the site on Electric House in Croydon is for 99 residential units. It comprises a mix of one, two and three bed units.
The design responds to the broader context of the Central Croydon Conservation Area and Wellesley Road.
The proposal comprises:
- The conversion and extension to a Grade II Listed Building (formerly the Electricity Showroom comprising the languages of Art Deco and ‘progressive’ classism
- Accommodation on five levels
- Fifth level is an attic set back from the streets
- Landscaped courtyard and roof gardens
- 99 x Apartments
- 10 x parking spaces (one per disabled dwelling)
- 67 x 1 Beds, 27 x 2 Beds, 5 x 3 Beds
- 462 sqm Commercial Space
- 5,623 m2 GIA